Was having 2 fibroids (5*5-submucos&intramurai) miscarried b4 at 23 wks. Aftr myomectomy now again pregnant 12wks. Wht wer the reasons of my miscrge? Fibroid?

Fibroids. If you miscarried at 23 weeks, you may have had other reasons for the loss that need to be evaluated. Unless the placenta implanted directly over these fibroids, they may not have been the cause. If you had a myomectomy and are now pregnant beyond 12 weeks, you may be okay but should be followed closely for other causes of 2nd trimester loss.