Should I look for new caregivers if my parents are too old to take care of my baby?

Dr. Richard Pollard
Anesthesiology
In brief: Judgement Call
This is something you have to decide.
If you feel uncomfortable with any person looking after your child when you are not there, then you should not let that person be in that situation.

In brief: Judgement Call
This is something you have to decide.
Dr. Richard Pollard
Dr. Richard Pollard
Dr. Scott Katz
Although your parents will love and care for your child like no-one else, if you have concerns they are too old to properly supervise your child then you should make other arrangements.
Otherwise, you will always be worried and unable to relax at work, and will always second guess yourself if something happens. This applies to any caregiver. If you have concerns, trust your instinct.

Dr. Scott Katz
Dr. Scott Katz
Dr. Jonathan Jassey