I am on Yaz (drospirenone and ethinyl estradiol) for 6 months before was on yasmin for 5 yrs. I have not have period after starting yaz, (drospirenone and ethinyl estradiol) is this normal? Anything to worry about?

OCP and no period. Birth control pills can the lining thin and so it may take a while until your body adjust to it. It may make your cycles irregular or you may not have any bleeding. If you are comfortable using Yaz (drospirenone and ethinyl estradiol) as a birth control method, i would not stop taking it but i would monitor the bleeding.