Wat could it be? Nausea, dizzy, faint feeling. Arms get cold & tingly. Heart rate is 40 44 but the male is athletic. Er, 2 drs, &cardiologist said nothin

Vasovagal. Could be vasovagal disease or neurocardiogenic dysfunction. It is diagnosed by tilt table testing. Go see an electro physiologist.
Several issues. This need not be just a cardiology problem. Have patient's own doctor check him for neck (spinal)problems, blood sugar problems, cortisol problems and peripheral neuropathy. Much more information is needed to reach a differential diagnosis.