Enlarged turbinates caused by vasomotor rhinitis - ENT suggested radiofrequency, but im not sure this will help?

What is the goal? If the primary goal is to improve breathing through your nose, then an inferior turbinate reduction is reasonable. If the primary goal is to decrease drainage from the nose then the inferior turbinate reduction may or may not help.
Turbinates. There are many different procedures to reduce turbinate hypertrophy and radiofrequency in one. The goal is to reduce hypertrophied tissue while maintaining the mucosal surface, as the turbinates serve an important function. Be sure to have your nose evaluated by a board certified otolaryngologist.