It, s been about a month, loosing voice. It is very husky and high pitched and very dried throat. Could you help me with this? Thank you.

Need To See ENT. Without knowing more details, you probably should see an ear, nose, and throat specialist (ent). Especially since this has been going on for a month and if you are a smoker, it's a must. Try to get an appointment asap, if you can. Often turns out to be something minor...But you never know until you get checked out. Best wishes.