Do I have a bipolar disorder?

Bipolar. Moods swing to extremes, between episodes of depression lasting around few weeks & phases of mania lasting few weeks each. Milder forms are called bipolar type 2 or cyclothymia, more severe forms are accompanied with psychotic symptoms such as hearing voices or seeing things that are not there. Your mental health counselor can assess & give more definite diagnosis.
Risk. In the general population incidence is 1 to 4%. Beyond that, a face to face evaluation is needed. The mood disorder questioner (mqd) is in public domain as a good screen tool and/or conversation starter with a md.