I have a dry patch of skin on the back of my neck. I believe its from shampoo though i've tried several kinds. Lotion doesn't seem to help. Any ideas?

Dr. Robert Peppercorn
Dermatology
In brief: Neck patch
Try over the counter Hydrocortisone 1% cream. If not better see a dermatologist.

In brief: Neck patch
Dr. Robert Peppercorn
Dr. Robert Peppercorn
Dr. Joseph Eastern
Dermatology
In brief: Not shampoo.
It's not shampoo if you've tried several kinds, and if the back of the neck is the only area affected.
Cause could be any number of things. Try Hydrocortisone cream (available otc at any drugstore) - if that doesn't work you'll need to see a dermatologist for a precise diagnosis.

In brief: Not shampoo.
Dr. Joseph Eastern
Dr. Joseph Eastern