I have myoclonus (self diagnosed) weakness, headaches, neuropathy' trigeminal neuralgia. I have sle. I'm convinced my lupus is affecting the pns.?

Yes. Sle is an autoimmune disorder that can cause mixed neuropathies in a minority of affected patients. Antidepressant and anti-seizure medications are usually the mainstay of treatment.
Lupus. Lupus is a multi-organ disease - meaning that it can affect virtually any organ in the body, including the nerves. I'm sorry to hear about your worsening symptoms - it sounds like you need a real specialist (Rheumatologist) to get on top of those symptoms and control them with the right medicine(s). Usually these are immunosuppressive meds, so the treatment needs proper management.