Nerve damage prior to s1-l4, alif. Sciatic pain replaced by nerve pain in feet, esp big toe. Is this permanent or from surgery? How long to recover?

Talk to surgeon. Need a diagnosis for new l 5 sympts after alif was this augmented with posterior instrumentation or stand alone alif if posterior instrumentaion used need ct scan to check screw postion could be disc pushed back into foramen or traction from distraction on a scarred nerve root some of these are correctsble some are not need a daignosis for new pain after surgery before prognosis can bediscerned.
Nerve. You need to see your surgeon for help with this as the problem stems from elsewhere in the body and not the toe or foot.