I was given 5mg haldol, 5mg ativan and 50mg Benadryl (diphenhydramine) im for hospital "agitation" I am 60, female, 106lbs. Wasn't this too much ativan?

Ativan (lorazepam) Amount prescribed depends on level of agitation. Hope it worked for you.
No. Not in a hospital environment. You are alive to talk about it here. The hospital doctors aggressively took care of you for your safety and comfort as well as that of others. You are fine and should be grateful for their assistance. They could have managed you by applying restraints and letting the psychosis or agitation rage on. I have never seen anyone harmed by 5 or even 10 mg of lorazepam.
Agitation Medicatios. Please discuss with your psychiatrist about severity of verbal and physical agitation in the hospital requiring dose of these medications.