Deep cough, green phlegm, nasal congestion and sore throat. My body aches but i don't have a fever. How long should I wait to see my pcp?

Dr. Abby Caplin
Integrative Medicine

In brief: Sinusitis?

You may be dealing with a sinus infection.
If you are not improving, you should notify your pcp. You may need antibiotics. The aching without fever often goes with sinus infection. In the meantime, you can try rinsing your sinuses with sterile water and premix packets of neti pot. Feel better soon!

In brief: Sinusitis?

Dr. William Harris
The CDC recommends waiting with symptoms like this for 7-10 days just to make sure that your body's own immune system can't take care of it by itself. If you're still sick with sinusitis, then antibiotics may be in order.
Dr. Vicken Poochikian