I had a CT scan done 2 weeks ago, normal. Colon and endo done in march, normal. Blood work in march, normal. Im still scared I have cancer.

Dr. Craig MacArthur
Pediatrics - Hematology & Oncology

In brief: Why?

What symptoms are you having that concern you for cancer? You have had many tests done that should reassure you.

In brief: Why?

Dr. Craig MacArthur
Dr. Craig MacArthur
Dr. Andrew Turrisi
Radiation Oncology

In brief: You do not

Relate your symptoms that caused doctors to order these tests, but cancer is not common in your age group, and you have great evidence that all is well.
Time to talk to someone about the roots of your fear and that person would best be a clinical psychologist.

In brief: You do not

Dr. Andrew Turrisi
Dr. Andrew Turrisi
Dr. Keegan Duchicela