Serve pain in left wrist hurts to move but don't remember ever hurting it ?

Dr. David Tuckman
Surgery - Hand Surgery
In brief: Tendonitis
Not all wrist pain is from an injury.
Probably the most common cause of wrist pain that i see in my practice is tendinitis. This can be treated with splinting, injections of cortisone and occasionally surgery.

In brief: Tendonitis
Not all wrist pain is from an injury.
Dr. David Tuckman
Dr. David Tuckman
Dr. Michio Abe
In brief: Wrist pain
Depending on exactly where the pain is in your wrist, it could be osteoarthritis, bursitis, tendinitis, de quervain’s tenosynovitis, a tumor or a ganglion cyst.
If it feels burning or tingling in your wrist palm, thumb, or fingers, it might be carpal tunnel syndrome. It could be cervical radiculopathy or peripheral neuropathy. It would be in your best interest to see a doctor to sort it out for u.

In brief: Wrist pain
Dr. Michio Abe
Dr. Michio Abe
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine