Suffered whip lash in my neck I had stiffness and pain for three days I've had headaches everyday since and a crackling sound in back of neck and head?

Dr. Colin Kerr
In brief: Whiplash
Whiplash has a strong tendence to be a chronic problem. The best way to avoid this is with vigorous and repeated physical therapy or neck exercises with heat.
If you get the neck muscles really stretched out and loose (e.g., by stretching exercises, ear-to-shoulder, head rotation each side, and touching chin to chest--several times a day with moist heat or in a shower, you can heal this quicker.

In brief: Whiplash
Dr. Colin Kerr
Dr. Colin Kerr
Dr. Cornelia Franz
In brief: Agree
Whiplash can be a choric problem. I have found that homeopathic bryonia can really help reduce those symptoms.
Also consider acupuncture and chinese medicine. It makes a big difference with pain and healing. Those little neck ligaments when stretched can take a while to heal and these therapies can help a lot.

In brief: Agree
Dr. Cornelia Franz
Dr. Cornelia Franz
Dr. Eric Weisman