Why do I have milky discharge from both nipples for 8 yrs when manipulated? Very low sex drive as well.

Prolactin? You might want to see your doctor about this nipple discharge, and have your serum prolactin level tested. There are some benign growths that can happen in your pituitary gland that cause increased prolactin and milk secretion. Can affect libido also. Please ask your doctor about this.
Consider. Talking to your doc. Unless its a result of elevated prolactin, which i'm pretty sure it's not, then it is not related to the low libido. Some fluid with compression is not abnormal. Good luck.