I have trigeminal neuralgia I'm on 3300 mg daily gabapentin and 400 mg of Dilantin I'm still having some shocks can they raise the Dilantin?

Agree with Dr Davis. If the Dilantin blood level is too low, increasing the dose may help, but if gets too high, you will become toxic. Please be aware, that the maximal effective dose of Gabapentin is 2400 mg daily, and beyond that, no further benefits. Might discuss all of this with your doctor. Good luck.
Maybe. They need to do levels on you blood of the Dilantin to know if they can raise it or not. It has an upper limit in your blood over that it becomes toxic. Of your mber is under that they can raise it.
Surgery. Soundsllike you are becoming refractory to medical therapy. There are many effective surgical therapies including glycerol rhizotomy, radio frequency ablation of the nerve and ganglion, and micro vascular decompression. See a neurosurgeon with expertise in the treatment of tic doloreaux.
Dilantin level. needs to be checked first. If therapeutic no.Too much is toxic. If low could be increased.
Reconsider. Raising gabapentin dose above ~2800 mg/day increases GI absorption little or not at all. I'd steer clear of phenytoin unless nothing else works. Not good for someone your age. (Promotes osteoporosis.) There are lots of other drug choices. If you've tried them without success, it may be time to consider a surgical approach. The gamma knife has been used with considerable success.