Was on flomax (tamsulosin) for bph. Is a mix of saw palmetto. 320mg and bets-sitosterol 100mg, pumpkin seed, corn silk, pygeum a good mix for enlarged prostate?

See below. There is conflicting and contradictory research about the benefits of supplements for prostate symptoms. Saw palmetto most studied. Despite much anecdotal evidence suggesting benefit(s) from the supplements you mention, high quality and more reliable research seem to indicate that these supplements have little or no benefit for reducing bph-related symptoms. Very high placebo response.