I have fibrocyctic breast beign cysts all my life can they turn into cancer? I get mammograms every year.

No. Fibrocystic change doesn't increase your risk. If you examine the breast closely, somewhere between 99% and 101% of women have these changes at some time. There are some other proliferative changes that put you at some extra risk, but what you're describing isn't worrisome. I hope you also do self-exam. Best wishes.
Cysts are. benign and do not turn into cancer. They do not protect you from cancer either, nor do negative mammograms in the past, so it is important to keep going for your annual screening.