Going in for surgery on sep 27. I have a cold can I still have anesthisia? Went to doctors just a cold nothing more. Really don't want to cancel.

Probably. A "cold" will resolve by 9/27. If, however, symptoms persist or worsen (a productive cough, fever, muscle aches) let your care team know. Elective surgery would then have to wait; "reactive" airways due to irritated mucosal linings would add a small, but significant, risk to anesthesia. Prudence, then, dictates waiting until that "cold" is on the downswing.
Should be ok. You can discuss this with your surgeon or anesthesiologist on the day of procedure, but most of the time it is not a problem.