Does sertraline affect sexual performance?

Zoloft (sertraline) All ssris, sertraline being 1 of them, can affect sexual performance. Review with your doctor.
Sexual performance. Sexual performance is affected by sertraline. It may cause decreased libido decreased orgasm ejaculatory delay.
SSRI. Yes it can. As long as there are no contraindications you could discuss maybe switching to wellbutrin (bupropion) after discussing with your doc. Of, course you could also try to change your diet, eliminating sugar, getting good exercise (increases serotonin levels which is what sertraline wants to help you achieve), getting good sleep and maybe come off medications. Good luck!