Can celiac disease cause elevated WBC levels (above 20, 000) and fever ? Is a person wid high IgE level is more prone to celiac as well?

Pathology

In brief: No and No

The elevated WBC calls for a serious workup by your physician -- we don't want to miss endocarditis, leukemia or any of several other troublesome, possibly treatable diseases.
The ige system is barely related to the pathogensis of celiac sprue and the assay is worthless to screen for it. I'm glad you're being proactive & hope you'll get straight talk from your physician now.

In brief: No and No

Dr. Andrea Brand