Can you recomemmend anyone that combines holistic and medical ENT services in the dc/baltimore area? Trying to prevent 3rd set of tubes for my son

Dr. Russell Faust
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

In brief: U of MD

In the baltimore area, inquire at the u of md integrative medicine center - it is one of the oldest (just celebrated their 20th anniversary), and most evidence-based (they are nih funded for clinical trials).
Also check articles on my medical education blog, boogordoctor.Com, where I have many articles on preventing ear tubes. Best success!

In brief: U of MD

Dr. Russell Faust
Dr. Russell Faust
Dr. Gregory Hines

In brief: Nobody I know

I do not know any ents in that area, but would ask why you want to "prevent 3rd set of tubes?" your ENT is not putting tubes in frivolously, i presume.
He/she is putting them in to allow your son to hear properly, and thus, to be able to speak properly. Having said all that, make sure that he is being treated adequately for allergies and infections.

In brief: Nobody I know

Dr. Gregory Hines
Dr. Gregory Hines
Dr. Shontae Buffington