Had 1ml perlane (dermal fillers) in lips. Injector did a bad job! pain and it got huge am on predisolone and e-mycin. I have bumps! allergic to hyaluronidase ! unhappy?

Dr. Sharon Ann Clark
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Site close to skin

I doubt that there is an allergic response.
Injection needs to be deep enough so that there are not bumps in the superficial dermis. The steroid and the antibiotic may be helpful; however, ice 20 minutes on and 20 minutes off may also help decrease the swelling and inflammation. I do not know who performed the injection; however, a second opinion from a board certified plastic surgeon may help all.

In brief: Site close to skin

Dr. Sharon Ann Clark
Dr. Sharon Ann Clark
Dr. James White
Cosmetic Surgery

In brief: Time

Sorry that you had a bad experience; choose your cosmetic artist well.
Fortunately, hla facial fillers have a temporary effect. Hyaluronidase injected at the site can reverse the filler effects quickly. As you have allergy to hyaluronidase, time and local massage are your limited options. Use KY jelly and fingers to massage the lips with moderate pressure no more than 3 times per day with cooling.

In brief: Time

Dr. James White
Dr. James White