At the derm i had 2 laser treatments on my back 3rd treatment they misused the numbing cream which caused me to have a sort of seizure now i'm left with burns what can I put on this to make it go away.

Dr. Oscar Novick

In brief: Laser burn

Use silvadene (silver sulfadiazine) cream to relieve the effects of the laser burn.

In brief: Laser burn

Dr. Oscar Novick
Dr. Oscar Novick
Dr. Sandra Pinkham
Holistic Medicine

In brief: Become healthy

The body has natural healing abilities.
To heal with minimal scarring eat very healthy foods with lots of vegetables and fresh colorful fruit and fish and beans. Avoid sugar and refined flours. Relax, destress, go for walks. Movement improves circulation. Zinc and b-6 are deficient in persons with oily skin.

In brief: Become healthy

The body has natural healing abilities.
Dr. Sandra Pinkham
Dr. Sandra Pinkham
Dr. Todd Sontag
I would ask them for a prescription for silvadene cream.
Dr. Eric Weisman