On Coumadin (warfarin) for four years. Had DVT left leg from fall. Second DVT left leg one year later. Today diagnosed with blood clot eye. Are the from first dvt?

No. A DVT would have nothing to do with a blood clot in the eye. If they DVT dislodges, it goes to the lungs which is quite dangerous. A blood clot in the eye could certainly be related to the coumadin, (warfarin) however. Be sure they are following your Coumadin (warfarin) levels closely, and follow your eye doctors recommendations.
No, but related. From what you describe you have a hypercoagulative state which is called vte or venous thrombosis episodes. Assuming your eye was a venous occlusion. This condition has a number of causes. Hyperhomocysteinemia, antibodiesfactor v leiden, prothrombin g20210a antithrombin deficiency, protein c deficiency, protein s deficiency to name a few. Must see your internest, check your inr and workup.