I have squeezing chest pressure and bleching. Heart attack? I have no left arm pain but keep belching and I am bloated.

Chest pressure. If you are an 18 year old female, this decreases risk for a heart attack. However, squeezing chest pressure and belching can be symptoms for a heart attack or for angina. It you were an older man, i would likely recommend that you call 911. Please seek medical care if you your pain is not resolving or right away if you have any trouble breathing.
Why belching? Belching might cause abdominal and chest pain, the muscle might be the source of that. But why do you belch and are bloated. Try to find out what food cause it. See a doc to help you.
Not Heart. It is either a panic attack or a stomach bug. No need to go to er!