I have normal testosterone levels but have all the symptoms of a low level what else could cause the same symptoms?

There are many. Medical conditions that can cause similar symptoms. Since i don't know your symptoms, it is impossible to comment. Remember, diseases cause symptoms, but symptoms don't cause or necessarily mean a specific disease.
Fatigue and. Erectile dysfunction could not just be from low t but also from other medical conditions including chronic insomnia, anxiety, depression, low thyroid function, diabetes, heart, kidney and liver problems. How's your free t level? Hope u feel better! http://www.Livestrong.Com/article/204995-causes-of-fatigue-in-men/#page=1.