My husband has a porn addiction and wants me to act out scenes. Should i?

Dr. Richard Bensinger
Ophthalmology
In brief: Mutual consent
Sexual variety is part of the spice of a relationship.
But all such activity requires a strong commitment to the desires of both partners, safe conduct and no abuse. You should have a mutual desire for these things; it cannot be through bullying, threats of loss of interest in your relationship or anything like that. Hopefully your husband will be receptive to such a discussion.

In brief: Mutual consent
Dr. Richard Bensinger
Dr. Richard Bensinger
Dr. Susan Uhrich
In brief: Any addiction
Is a problem. He needs treatment.

In brief: Any addiction
Is a problem. He needs treatment.
Dr. Susan Uhrich
Dr. Susan Uhrich
Dr. William Walsh
Addiction Medicine
In brief: 12 step program +
Therapy plus a 12 step program should help, if he is ready.
For you, there are support 12 step programs too al anon, s anon, etc. Get help for yourself, and he might come along - but you don't need to suffer anymore.

In brief: 12 step program +
Dr. William Walsh
Dr. William Walsh