I have been having horrible burning feelings in my stomach and I am starting to wonder if I have a stomach ulcer ?

Dr. Scot Lewey
Internal Medicine - Gastroenterology

In brief: Possibly

Burning type pain in the upper abdomen where the stomach is located is called dyspepsia.
Dys- bad -pepsia digestion literally means indigestion but typically there is no impairment of digestion. The most common causes of dyspepsia include a simple upset stomach from viruses, food, medications especially Aspirin and nsaids, infection with h pylori bacteria with or without an ulcer, celiac disease.

In brief: Possibly

Dr. Steven Seres