Cough in nigh time from last 10 days. No fever or cold. Taking lemon, honey not cured yet. Had a mitral valve replacement 7years ago. Any suggestions?

Should be evaluated. Night-time cough may suggest viral illness or postnasal drip = common cause. Asthma/allergy sxs also produce night-time cough. However, with history of mitral valve surgery, must consider cardiac causes. Mitral valve disease--tightness or leakage can develop, esp. If any issue with anticoagulation--could cause cough or shortness of breath at night. Should check in with your pcp or cardiologist.