How much sunlight exposure a day is actually healthy without applying sunscreen? Have vitamin d deficiency and acne. Use SPF 30 moisturizer everyday.

The CDC (Center for. Disease control) indicates 'unprotected skin can be damaged by the sun's uv rays in as little as 15 minutes (esp. From 10am-4pm). Yet it can take up to 12 hours for skin to show the full effect of sun exposure.' spf30 is good and take vitamin d supplementation as directed by your physician based on your specific deficiency. Best regards for a sunny but protected future.