My chest feels heavy and hard to breathe, do I have lung cancer? Not a smoker.

Dr. Loki Skylizard
Surgery - Thoracic

In brief: Unlikely

At age 19, non-smoker, no other risk factors, extremely unlikely.
It would be best to be evaluated by your primary care physician. A comprehensive medical history, family history, social history and thorough physical exam may get you an answer or at least will get you in correct direction. Be well.

In brief: Unlikely

Dr. Loki Skylizard
Dr. Loki Skylizard
Dr. Matthew Solhjem
Radiation Oncology

In brief: No.

It is extremely unlikely that you have lung cancer given your young age and that you're not a smoker. But your symptoms of chest heaviness and difficulty breathing should be evaluated by your physician (fairly urgently).

In brief: No.

Dr. Matthew Solhjem
Dr. Matthew Solhjem
Dr. Buck Parker
Board Certified, Surgery