Ignored and angry. Should I bring up the notion of tube feeding or TPN with my doctors?

Dr. Richard Mangus
Surgery - Transplant
In brief: Malnourished
If you feel that you have inadequate nutrition, then you should certainly discuss these options.
Certain conditions require supplemental nutrition or fluid such as malnutrition, dehydration, pancreatitis, short bowel syndrome and certain cancers. Your doctor should be able to tell you if you require supplementation. If you are frustrated, it is ok to search for another opinion.

In brief: Malnourished
Dr. Richard Mangus
Dr. Richard Mangus
In brief: Question is confusin
You should always bring up any issue about your care that you find confusing.
If the drs seem too quick to come or unready to discuss things, send word thru the nursing staff/ charge nurse that you have these concerns & they can make sure those involved get the message.

In brief: Question is confusin
Dr. Cindy Juster