Been taking baraclude (entecavir) for 4months for hep b. I have now tested pos for the antibodies. Dr says that means I'm clearing the virus. Is that true?

Yes. The human bodies response to infection includes the development of antibodies. Complete cure of hepatitis b is documented by a test called hepatitis b viral load. This should become negative and remain negative when you are cured.
Hepatitis B. I am not sure why you are on a medication for hepatitis b so soon after infection. 80% of adults clear this infection and do not get a chronic active infection. Antibodies alone do not mean you have cleared the virus. But, being on medication like Baraclude (entecavir) does prevent any expert in this field from testing to see if you cleared the virus.