Headache is worst ever and too scared to tell my boss. Should I take any tablets?

David Miller

In brief: Go to the ER

The description "worst headache ever" often goes with a subarachnoid bleed, which is potentially fatal.
This requires going to the er right now to rule this out with a ct scan. Just tell your boss you need to go to the er and go!

In brief: Go to the ER

David Miller
David Miller
Answer assisted by David Miller, Medical Student
Dr. Gary Kilgo
Neurology

In brief: No

If you are truly experiencing the worst headache in your life, tell your boss and have someone drive you to the nearest hospital.
I dont know what kind of tablets you have so i can't advise you. It would be better to have a physician evaluate you before taking anything. A "worst headache ever" should be taken seriously.

In brief: No

Dr. Gary Kilgo
Dr. Gary Kilgo
Dr. Eric Weisman