Hi my insurance doesn't pay for hematologist, and I need a bone marrow biopsy. How much does this test cost, including lab work and doctor fee´s?

You have to check. In the local area , unfortunately it is so variable for the same service , if you can not afford , speak to your doctor will do at reduced cost , even may wave it , other alternative go to a city hospital or clinic .
Call a lawyer. Dr. Rao also gave you good advice. Please also seriously consider contacting an attorney who's known for being willing to help ordinary people without money. If you actually need a bone marrow exam -- for example, to rule leukemia in or out -- no insurance carrier will deny you.