Post gall bladder removal and have blood blister where incision was?

Recovery support. Blood blister can occur after surgical incision, usually from the tape adhesive and/or glue. This can be tender, should be kept clean and dry. Okay to report this to your surgical team when you call to make your post operative appointment. Call sooner if you develop fever or vomiting. Be well.
Not unexpected. Since you may have some postop bleeding this isn't unexpected, protect it, an unpopped blister represents a closed sterile environment. Yes on occasion one can become infected then it is time to open it, however the risk of infection in a dressed open wound is still higher than that of an intact blister. The blister will gradually resolve with time. If it gets bigger see surgeon.