Accupuncture -- does it help repetetive strain?

In brief: Musculoskeletal sxs
The world health organization published a long list of conditions proven to be helped by acupuncture.
Acupuncture can be very beneficial for acute & chronic musculoskeletal injuries. Iif you keep getting strains in the same area there is a vulnerability. Treatment of chronic injuries takes longer & progresses more slowly. See your physician to determine why you keep getting reinjured.

In brief: Musculoskeletal sxs
In brief: Not so much.
I think acupuncture is voodoo.
It can be harmful in that people go to their acupuncturist in good faith, and they dishonestly portray their methods as effective against a variety of conditions that are in dire need of real medicine. I suppose there are exceptions to this; that is acupuncturists who tell people that they need to go see a doctor, but I have never found one.

In brief: Not so much.
I think acupuncture is voodoo.
Dr. Scott Welker
Dr. Scott Welker