Chest pain, briefly once every few weeks. I think it could be just a muscle spasm. I have spasms in upper back from neck oa. I do have high bp/asthma.

Dr. Warren Strudwick
Sports Medicine

In brief: Non cardiac pain

First get your heart checked.
Once you have determined there is no heart problem, we can begin to consider other causes for your occasional chest pain. This is referred to as non-cardiac chest pain. Symptoms resemble heart pain (also called angina). 23% of the population experiences noncardiac chest pain. Causes include costochondritis, gastroesophageal reflux (heartburn), and muscle spasm.

In brief: Non cardiac pain

First get your heart checked.
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Dr. Ramon Garcia-septien

In brief: May be

But you need to see you dr for a check up includes ekg, chest x ray etc.
And get a correct treatment.

In brief: May be

And get a correct treatment.
Dr. Ramon Garcia-septien
Dr. Ramon Garcia-septien
Dr. Adam Smith