Can Xanax (alprazolam) prevent a panic attack if taken preemptavly prior to an expected attack? Or is it more effective after the fun has already begun?

Xanax (alprazolam) and panic. Xanax (alprazolam) is an extremely effective anti-anxiety medication. It can be used either to prevent panic attacks, or to decrease anxiety once things have begun. Some need it long term, but that does risk dependence. Ssri's can prevent panic attacks and also calm more generalized anxiety. Xanax (alprazolam) is safest as an intermittent anxiety support. Psychotherapy is essential in treating anxiety also.
Xanax (alprazolam) Xanax (alprazolam) is beneficial for panic attacks., panic symptoms and anxiety. Xanax (alprazolam) helps panic disorder for which medication is given 2-3 times a day. Panic symptoms need to be distinguished from acute anxiety symptoms for which, after control of acute symptoms, medication can be decreased. Follow with your psychiatrist.