Help me I have sciatica?

Dr. Qamar Khan
Pain Management

In brief: Spine Pain Options

This chronic pain in the distribution as you suggested is the result of an irritated nerve or facet joints or other injury typically in the lumbar spine (low back) which are caused by herniated disks, spinal stenosis or degenerative disc disease, etc requiring further evaluation by a spine specialist and may be candidate for facet injections/radiofrequency ablation and epidural steroid injection.

In brief: Spine Pain Options

Dr. Qamar Khan
Dr. Qamar Khan
Dr. Richard Rosenthal
Pain Management

In brief: Pain medicine doc

I would see a well trained pain physician.
Your symptoms have a treatment. No need to continue to suffer.

In brief: Pain medicine doc

Dr. Richard Rosenthal
Dr. Richard Rosenthal
Dr. Kenneth Choquette
Pain Management

In brief: PT vs injections

True sciatica is a radicular low back pain that travels down your leg(s) caused by something in your back that irritates the nerves that go down your legs.
If your pain only goes to your buttocks then this is not "sciatica" and more mechanical lbp. True nerve root irritation can respond to physical therapy, anti-inflammatory meds and sometimes needs injections such as epidural steroids to help.

In brief: PT vs injections

Dr. Kenneth Choquette
Dr. Kenneth Choquette