My temp unfinished root canal filling came out? Can I wait till visit?

Dr. Peter Kurzweil
In brief: No...
Call dentist. Too much food and bacteria can be packed into the tooth and cause a much bigger problem than u started with.

In brief: No...
Dr. Peter Kurzweil
Dr. Peter Kurzweil
Dr. Aaron Cook
Dentistry
In brief: Maybe
If you are not having discomfort, you might be able to wait.
Make sure the next appointment is in the near future. Temporary filling material can be purchased at a drugstore...This will prevent food and other debris from further contaminating the root canal space...Call your dentist for their thoughts, though, since they've seen you and will know your specific circumstances better.

In brief: Maybe
Dr. Aaron Cook
Dr. Aaron Cook
Dr. Arnon Rubin