Should I get an anti rabies vaccine after bitten by my neighbor dog? Should they pay?

In brief: Low risk bite

Domestic dogs and cats are at low risk for rabies in most areas.
Your local health dept. Can provide you with info on any rabies detected in your region. Verify the dogs status, if current on vaccinations including rabies, you should be be in the clear. If unclear, the dog should be caught & restrained. In my state all dog bites are reportable to the sherrif.

In brief: Low risk bite

Dr. Nela Cordero

In brief: Dog bite

Ask if dog is immunized report to the police observe the dog for 5 days for rabies sx like drooling of saliva, restless or die.
If dog is ok then you don't need one. Sometimes if bite is in dangerous area like face anddog is not immunized, Rabies Vaccine is started at once. They have to pay!

In brief: Dog bite

Dr. Nela Cordero
Dr. Nela Cordero
Dr. Adam Smith