Do you think I could run a half marathon if breastfeeding?

Trick Question. I know your question if probably serious but it is a set up for a snappy comeback.... It would really be hard to breastfeed while running. But seriously if you are motivated to run you should be able to. If you could time your feeding before the race so that you are not too engorged, and wear a well supporting bra and make sure to hydrate well before during and after the run, you sould be ok.
Sure ! Sure, why not. May want to pump shortly before race. Also, stay hydrated , and take it easier to keep your electrolytes in balance. Good luck.
This is a challenge. The answer depends on your current level of fitness. If you have run half marathons in the recent past and/or have been completing weekly mileage of at least 25/week, then your body may be up to the additional physiologic stressor. If this doesn't describe your current level of fitness, the half marathon may represent too much.