Lately, I have started getting headaches shortly after my top teeth hurt and, if running, they almost feel loose. I just got over a head cold. Could they be related?

Dr. Kayvon Javid
Dentistry

In brief: Maybe

They maybe related.
It is very difficult to diagnose without an examination. You need to see a dentist asap.

In brief: Maybe

They maybe related.
Dr. Reena Gupta
could be related to toothache os could be sinus infection ..tooth xray will help diagnose the cause
Dr. John DeWolf
Dentistry

In brief: Could be

If multiple teeth hurt it could all be caused by sinusitis.
If it's a particular tooth, you may have a dental issue. Only an exam will really tell the story.

In brief: Could be

Dr. Reena Gupta
Dentistry

In brief: Could be related

If you had sinus infection very common for upper molars to hury but should get evaluated by your dentist.

In brief: Could be related

Dr. Arnon Rubin