I on occasion get cold sores in the same spot on my bottom lip. Now I have something that looks like a cold sore on my stomach?

Dr. Robert Killian
General Practice

In brief: Herpes Vs Syphilis

That is unusual. Do you have the vital herpes blood tests to prove which type or if you have both types of herpes? If you do have the blood tests then i would have a physician look at this to determine if the new sore is a different herpes.
(you cannot get herpes elsewhere once you are infected). That makes me wonder about syphilis given what syphilis primary lesions can look like.

In brief: Herpes Vs Syphilis

Dr. Robert Killian
Dr. Robert Killian