Will a MRI without contrast show MS lesions? Brain and spine clear on recent mri, still having tingling/heat sensitivity. My neuro says no ms.

Likely, yes. Mri brain and cervical spine are only part of the diagnosis of multiple sclerosis. However, if those non-contrast scans are negative, i'd look for other causes of your symptoms, including thyroid disturbance, high or low blood sugar, anemia, and others. Journal your symptoms, note trends and factors that worsen or improve your symptoms--that is very high-yield! good luck!
Start here. Your neurologist likely has found no clinical history or exam findings consistent with ms, and the MRI is likewise not showing lesions. Consider that a different problem may be causing your symptoms, such as metabolic problem, or even a small fibre neuropathy. Seems reasonable to have a comprehensive conference with your doctor and get some directions for future management.