I have had a chronic sinus infection for three years straight. Multiple courses of antibiotics and steroids. Did allergy shots. Still no relief. Help?

Need to see an ENT. You are the typical patient that i see as a nose/sinus specialist and there are a number of things that can be done to help you. First an in-office minicat scan of your sinuses would be done. Then the options can include a simple in-office balloon sinuplasty procedure or an outpatient minimally invasive image-guided sinus surgery. For more information visit www.Socalsinus.Com.
Sinusitis. Your symptoms need to be reviewed and your care must be coordinated between your allergist and ent, and if you think they are not helping you, take second opinions. I gather someone looked at the integrity of your immune system?