Why did I just get a nose bleed? Taking one baby aspirin daily.

Baby aspirin rarely. Baby Aspirin may predispose, but are almost never a direct reason for a nose bleed. Typically nose bleeds are caused by conditions localized in the nasal passages. If the nose bleed is recurrent, or persistent despite the usual measures to control it, i.e. Local pressure and cold compress, ENT evaluation is warranted.
Aspirin and dry air. Aspirin blocks clotting in the blood as you probably know. Nose bleeds are pretty common for all of us. Dry air, colds, and allergies can make you more susceptible to nose bleeds. Stop the nose bleed by pinching the nostrils together for ten minutes. Check with your doctor to see if you still need to be on the aspirin.